Government and Community Relations is available to secure information about the university for policy makers. Below is a sampling of resources that are designed to help inform decision makers at all levels. Please contact Government and Community Relations (email@example.com) with further questions about the university's mission, service to Oregon, and economic impact.
- "The Economic Impact of the University of Oregon; A Comprehensive Revision" by Timothy Duy, Professor Practice, Department of Economics, June 14, 2014. Includes 2013-14 Addendum, January 13, 2015; 2015-15 Addendum, January 10, 2017; and 2017-18 Addendum, January 25, 2019.
- 2019-20 Update, June 1, 2020
- Oregon Interactive Impact Map 2023 – click on county or state and federal boundaries to view the impact of the UO in state legislative and congressional districts
- The UO Makes a Difference in Oregon: 2023-24 Fast Facts for Policy Makers – highlights of the university’s impact in Oregon’s counties including students, alumni, and student aid
- UO Impact by County: a one page chart highlighting UO's enrollment, financial aid, alumni, and by county
- UO Impact by State Legislative and U.S. Congressional District