Government and Community Relations is available to secure information about the university for policy makers. Below is a sampling of resources that are designed to help inform decision makers at all levels. Please contact Government and Community Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) with further questions about the university's mission, service to Oregon, and economic impact.
- ."The Economic Impact of the University of Oregon; A Comprehensive Revision" Timothy Duy., Professor Practice, Department of Economics. Includes 2017-18 Addendum, January 25, 2019.
- Oregon Interactive Impact Map 2019 – click on a state or federal legislative district or a county to see how the numbers stack up
- The UO Makes a Difference in Oregon, April 2019 – highlights of the university’s impact in Oregon’s counties including students, alumni, vendor payments, and student aid
- UO Impact by Legislative and Congressional District
- Recent advocacy
- Letter from President Schill to ODOT regarding improved passenger rail service between Eugene/Springfield and Portland