Government and Community Relations is available to secure information about the university for policy makers. Below is a sampling of resources that are designed to help inform decision makers at all levels. Please contact Government and Community Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) with further questions about the university's mission, service to Oregon, and economic impact.
- "The Economic Impact of the University of Oregon; A Comprehensive Revision" by Timothy Duy, Professor Practice, Department of Economics, June 14, 2014. Includes 2013-14 Addendum, January 13, 2015; 2015-15 Addendum, January 10, 2017; and 2017-18 Addendum, January 25, 2019.
- 2019-20 Update, June 1, 2020
- Oregon Interactive Impact Map 2022 – click on a state or federal legislative district or a county to see how the numbers stack up
- Oregon Interactive Impact Map 2023 – click on new state or federal boundaries to view the impact of the UO in the legsilative and congressional districts that candidates will run in to represent in 2022 and winners will serve in 2023
- The UO Makes a Difference in Oregon: 2021-22 Fast Facts for Policy Makers – highlights of the university’s impact in Oregon’s counties including students, alumni, vendor payments, and student aid
- UO Impact by County: a one page chart highlighting UO's enrollment, financial aid, alumni, and vendor distribution by county
- UO Impact by State Legislative and U.S.Congressional District