Government and Community Relations is available to secure information about the university for policy makers. Below is a sampling of resources that are designed to help inform decision makers at all levels. Please contact Government and Community Relations (email@example.com) with further questions about the university's mission, service to Oregon, and economic impact.
- "The Economic Impact of the University of Oregon; A Comprehensive Revision" Timothy Duy., Professor Practice, Department of Economics. Includes 2017-18 Addendum, January 25, 2019.
- Oregon Interactive Impact Map 2019-20 – click on a state or federal legislative district or a county to see how the numbers stack up
- The UO Makes a Difference in Oregon: 2019-20 Fast Facts for Policy Makers – highlights of the university’s impact in Oregon’s counties including students, alumni, vendor payments, and student aid
- UO Impact by State Legislative and U.S.Congressional District
- 2020 Census letter to tenants
- UO Discoveries Funded by National Science Foundation 70th Anniversary Infographic 1
- UO Discoveries Funded by National Science Foundation 70th Anniversary Infographic 2
- Racial Violence and our Communities: Take Aways and Resources