COUNTY/DISTRICT DATA DETAILS
- Number of alumni residing in county or district is greater than reported due to additional alumni for which no address is on record.
- Other federal financial aid is distinct from Pell and includes TEACH and SEOG grants.
- Financial aid numbers reflect aid for the academic year 2022-23. Enrollment numbers are from the fourth week of Fall term 2023, the first available reporting period.
- Total recipients represent unduplicated counts. If a student received more than one form of aid, the total may be less than the sum of its categories.
- Because of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), financial aid data for districts/counties with less than 10 students is masked. For counties/districts with masked financial aid data, all have historically exceeded the state percentage in financial aid awards.
- UO employee numbers per county/district are based on employee’s mailing address and may include student employees.
- Oregon Impact 2024 uses an updated methodology for mapping currently enrolled students, selecting a permanent address based on student’s geographic origin. These numbers may differ from other institutional publications which often report based on geographic origin without the benefit of detailed address data.
- Individual vendors with multiple addresses are counted only once within each geographic region.
- Pathway Oregon is UO’s financial assistance program that ensures that academically qualified, Pell Grant-eligible Oregonians have their tuition and fees paid through a combination of federal, state, and university funds.