Government and Community Relations is available to secure information about the university for policy makers. Below is a sampling of resources that are designed to help inform decision makers at all levels. Please contact Government and Community Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) with further questions about the university's mission, service to Oregon, and economic impact.
- UO Impact by Legislative District
- The UO around Oregon, March 2016 – highlights of the university’s impact in Oregon’s counties including students, alumni, vendor payments, and student aid
- Oregon Interactive Impact Map 2017 – click on a state or federal legislative district or a county to see how the numbers stack up
- The Economic Impact of the University of Oregon: A Comprehensive Revision, January 2015 – a report on the economic impact of the University of Oregon
- Powering the State's Economy:The Economic Impact of the University of Oregon, April 2015